[bksvol-discuss] Re: OVER 60 DAYS

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 15:35:00 -0400

I understand yyou being frustrated that a book you validated too so long to get accepted. My suggestion is only meant to affect the part of bookshare I can have something to do with as a volunteer. There are of course other areas such as the final approval process which may need streamlining too. But the idea of a book sitting on the step 1 list for months and months while someone renews it and then finally releases it without it going on to the approval process needs to be rethought out.

E.