[bksvol-discuss] Re: OVER 60 DAYS

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 15:51:18 -0400 (EDT)

Kasondra

In retrospect, that msg was somewhat ironic when Gustavo wrote it in late
June.
At that point, the pool for approval was nearly empty though one of my
submissions happened to be in it.
Tons of books are being approved, but a whole bunch are also setting
awaiting his seal of approval.
As an example, I validated a book on Aug 1, which is still sitting there.
There are 3 other books by that author, William Macdonald, on Step 1.
I don't want to grab any of these -- and put work into them -- only to get
a copyright verification complaint.
So until that Aug 1 book gets approved, I am keeping hands off on the
other 3.
This is
unfortunate for the paying customers who are being deprived of not only
reading that one book but perhaps the other 3
which I won't touch until that first one has the stamp.