[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT subscription expired

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 00:08:38 -0500

Hi Sue,
Has the check been debited from your account? If not, sending another one
wouldn't actually cost any more. Also, your Bookshare credits will not
expire, so you won't be losing money that way either. I know it's
frustrating to not be able to download books for a while, but I'm sure this
can be worked out. I know you've really been enjoying Bookshare, so I
wouldn't let an error that was probably caused by the post office deprive
you of the pleasure of having so much stuff to read.
Kellie