[bksvol-discuss] OT subscription expired

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 10:19:40 -0500

Has anyone had this problem?  I have a lot of validations credits and mailed
a check two weeks ago for what the site said I owed at that time.  So far
they cannot find my check, but this is what disturbs me.  I am barred from
downloading books to read despite my credits, and the date to pay the
difference was Oct. 6.  No one can help it if my check got lost in the mail,
but shoulld I be willing to keep validating and keep my membership under
these circumstances???

Sue S.