[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: inside the Color Me Beautiful book

  • From: "Nancy Hill" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:41:36 -0400

And let's not forget to make sure all the lint is brushed off our basic
blacks.  <smile>

LOL...I had to give up my basic black almost completely because of my
German Shedder, uh, Shepherd.

Natasha drops hair all year...and I used to love black, but mostly
giving it up is really nothing compared to what she does for me.

Nancy, Natasha(the German Shedder), Baby Phoebe and Little Beau Hill