[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: inside the Color Me Beautiful book

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 11:04:20 -0400

If I am not mistaken I was a winter and a sprint, smile.

At least that is what my colorist said.

Smile.

I do wear a lot of earth tones and pastels so probably spring.

Smile, will get the books today and you all can let me know if they are
worth it.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx