[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: inside the Color Me Beautiful book

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:49:02 -0400

Hey Nancy, got a shedding blade, it cuts down on those German hedders really
nicely.  Judson, my golden also is a shedder but I find if I use this blade
quite liberally in the summer, I can still wear black, dark blue, dark
green, dark khakhi and kahkhi, smile.

It is a wonderful tool that the schools don't talk about but I have found it
a god send, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx