[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: a very useful device for transferring files

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:05:23 -0500

Hi, all! Yes, thumb drives as they are also called are great. My favorite storage option is the compact flash card, which you can get in various storage capacities. I like them because I can use them with my PC and my BrailleNote. Some PC's don't have the built-in slots for CF cards, but the external card readers are not expensive at all. Take care!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>