[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: a very useful device for transferring files

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 05:52:30 -0700

HI :)

Once I get my traveling computer I plan on getting one.

Also I will throw this one out to the group. What do people find is a good
software program for syncing two computers. It would be nice to plug one in
when I get home and sync things up as far as preferences etc.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau