[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: a very useful device for transferring files

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:00:29 -0600

I haven't got one of these yet, but you'd be surprised what kind of
technology walks into my house at the start of every semester.  Who knows,
we might get one of those, but my husband would fill it up in no time with
his graphics files.  But of cause, we still need to get him an extra battery
for his laptop that costs about $180.  Well that's how it goes with a techno
freak husband in school.

Kasondra Payne