[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Notetakers and serial ports

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:46:51 -0600

It is more expensive to by a USB/serial converter from a store than it would be to buy it online, but you could test the device and return it if it didn't work for you. Returning items online can be much more difficult. I'm not sure you could find one cheep enough not to worry about whether it worked or not even if you bought the cheepest you could find online.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>