[bksvol-discuss] Re: opening brf files in k-1000

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:39:26 -0600

Actually, I wanted to take the brf file, open it somehow and put it onto my
braille N Speak to read  on my trip this weekend.  Can anyone advise as to how
I can do this?  I'm not sure about Daisy because I'm not familiar with it.  I
do have Jaws 5.0, an old version of Duxbury for Windows and version 5.0 of
K-1000.  I'm hoping to upgrade to the latest k-1000 version in a few months
when finances permit.  Sorry, for the long post and my computer ignorance in
advance.

Monica