[bksvol-discuss] Re: opening brf files in k-1000

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:10:25 -0500

You certainly can. There might be some translation errors, and the formatting
might look kind of strange, but it can be done. Don't do this if you're
planning to resubmit to Bookshare as a replacement, though. I don't know if
that's what you had in mind or not, but if it was just for your own personal
use and if you don't care about the formatting and don't mind whatever
translation errors you might have, go for it. I've done BRF to TXT a few times
but not very often, so it just depends on what you want it for. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.