[bksvol-discuss] OT: Life after children

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:46:56 -0700 (PDT)

Ah, but Pam, I think you'll get used to having a
little more personal freedom.  Do you remember what it
wsa like BC (before children).  Having meals when
*you* and hubby want, hving more free time because you
don't have to attend school functions or sports if you
don't want ...  and more time to read.

And eventually, perhaps, you'll have grandchildren to
have fun with.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com