[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Life after children

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:32:26 -0600

Cindy, that sounds fascinating!  It seems to me that my mother did something
similar with at least one of her five children.  I haven't had to do that
yet, but my husband did take one of the boys out of church recently.  It was
Jacob, and he was being a pain in the posterior.  He took him outside the
building, and whacked him on the butt and had a nice chat with him.  Let's
just say that Jacob stopped acting up.  Instead he just goes around to the
neighbors telling them that his mommy is naked.

Kasondra Payne