[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Life after children

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:53:45 -0700

All this talk of little ones. It has been a few years now since Emily left
but we still always keep in touch even with her living on the east coast
now.

Talking of preschool she started that when she was four. She didn't really
have to go but use to go for a few ours three times a week when I was out at
the community college. It was fun because I use to go in and play music with
the kids every few weeks or so:) Enjoy them now because they grow up so darn
quick.

I think it will still be a few years before I get to be a grandma. She wants
to get her PHD still:)

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau