[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unsubscribing from the list

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:53:23 -0400

    Well, I don't feel like tackling the unsub thing again.  If it can not be
done simply,, loke most normal lists can, then I just won't do it and will just
put upw with the mail traffic.  Life is too short to get stressed about
something like that!
I have never tried validating a book, do you get to choose what you validate, I
guess that is a dumb question but I wouldn't wat to validate a book I wouldn't
read for myself.  Guess you can choose, that was a stupid question.  Anyhow
I'll get out of here for now.
Patti

I have figured it out.  I don't mind having my dog and cat in the house,
because they don't complain so much about people hair.