[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Elite group? Not everyone qualifies grin

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 07:37:10 -0400

Hi,
I'll be 50 on October 28. Cindy, you have to recognize me as an aspiring
oldster when that happens :-)

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Cindy"
             <popularplace@yah
             oo.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Elite
                                       group? Not everyone qualifies grin
             09/03/2008 12:15
             AM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

O.K., Bob. We can't have you left out--you have too good a sense of humor
and are too nice. Of course, that fits a lot of people here--but Jamie's
not 63, I'm sure--she can't be!! Can she?

But lowering it to 63 will let a lot of other wonderful people in, so o.k.
What the heck--I guess we'll just have to say we're all young at heart and
eliminate the Old folks group. big smile

Cindy