[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Accessible voting machines?

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 07:34:49 -0400

Hi,
I have used one since 2004. It does what I need it to do and I'm grateful
for the chance to vote independently.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Anastasia
             Saridakis"
             <anamatia81@yahoo                                          To
             .com>                     bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                     Subject
             g                         [bksvol-discuss]  OT Accessible
                                       voting machines?

             09/02/2008 11:28
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Any news about accessible voting places? I remember in 04 They were
demonstrating talking voting machines I'm not sure how many of them there
are or were they are. Any ideas?