[bksvol-discuss] OT: Elite group? Not everyone qualifies grin

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 15:13:48 -0700 (PDT)

Yes--there are a few of us oldsters, and we're proud of it. But Jamie is too
young to belong to our elite group. You have to be over 70--make that over 72
(I think I'm the youngest; I know George and Bud and you, Bob, and me--and one
whose name begins with A--is it Amanda? One of the Allisons? Someone who was in
San Diego and then returned when something involving age and memories came up.
Or am I wrong about your age, Bob--do we have to lower the age bar to include
you? smile

Cindy

Right you are Sue.
Sorry about the cheap shot Jamie.