[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Elite group? Not everyone qualifies grin

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:36:34 -0400

Especially those of us, who are definitely not in the "old folks group" smile.\

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)

From: Bob <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 7:34 PM
Either you lower that bar to 63, or Jamie and I can just
lick our social
wounds about not being able to join this elite group. Your
choice.

Bob the whiner