[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Computer Hell

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 23:58:25 -0500

It does indeed not require a new system, but I just might get one to
celebrate!!!!!  We'll call it tempered optimism for a couple of days.
Unchecking the box you mentioned of letting Windows handle the connection did
the trick.  I was able to transfer a 114 meg file and another 20 meg file
without error.  Now, may I ask what's the purpose of that choice?
Thanks.