[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Computer Hell

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 00:48:11 -0500

Cindy, nice wishes. Actually Mac with speech is not yet as workable as Windows from what I can gather. I have been following Mac's speech and the speech software written for it for years.

Thanks for the good wishes for Gary though.

Gary, having just mourned the death of my braillenote I share your concern. I guess for us 2008 really is "out with the old" for technology (grin).

E.