[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Cindy, Happy Birthday!

  • From: Vivian Flores <vivian@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 22:30:00 -0800

Hey Cindy!
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day.
Vivian

At 07:59 PM 12/21/2012 -0800, you wrote:
Thanks, Marilyn. (At my age (77) I'd just as soon forget about them. Do you watch :Last Man Standing?" It's one of the few really funny comedies on t.v. (along with Big Bang Theory. Why can't they all be as well-written instead of relying on sex jokes for laughs (not even risque ones)? Any way, on a recent episode, the father (Tim Allen) has a birthday cake for his wife's 44th birthday and his daughter asks why there are only 39 candles. "somegthing like because she doesn't want to get older than 39; I can't remember; it was funnier thanthat. :-)

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:44 PM, Marilyn <<mailto:mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Cindy,

How did you keep this a secret so long into the day? Now we'll have to celebrate all night and well into tomorrow!

Have a happy, happy birthday, Cindy!  You're awesome!