[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Cindy, Happy Birthday!

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 19:59:28 -0800

Thanks, Marilyn. (At my age (77) I'd just as soon forget about them. Do you
watch :Last Man Standing?" It's one of the few really funny comedies on
t.v. (along with Big Bang Theory. Why can't they all be as well-written
instead of relying on sex jokes for laughs (not even risque ones)?
Any way, on a recent episode, the father (Tim Allen) has a birthday cake
for his wife's 44th birthday  and his daughter asks why there are only 39
candles. "somegthing like because she doesn't want to get older than 39; I
can't remember; it was funnier thanthat. :-)