[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Cindy, Happy Birthday!

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 13:00:07 -0500

Dear Ms.  Cindy,

OMG!!!!!!!!!  VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!  MAY THIS YEAR
BRING HAPPINESS AND GREATNESS FOR YOU!!!!!  HOPE YOU HAVE AGREAT DAY
AND GREAT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!  Thank you for everything that you do or
have done for bookshare!!!!  Bookshare is very greatful to have such
awesome volunteers like you guys...  VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!  HOPE EVERYONE OF YOU HAVE GREAT THINGS COMING UP
IN THE COMING YEAR!!!!!  Thank you....
From Nimit

--
NIMIT KAUR