[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Cindy, Happy Birthday!

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 15:15:57 -0500

Hey Cindy;
Sorry I am late but I didn't check emails on yesterday. Any way....HAPPY
BIRTHDAY 2U!!! MAY YOU CONTINUE TO BE BLESSED TO RECEIVE MANY MORE. On that
note, I'll just wish you a Happy 100th Birthday. The word says to call
things that be not as though they are, so there it is...you'll be around for
a few more years! *smile*
From the McConnell Family