[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Being-sick entertainments

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 05:55:57 -0500

I think they still call the ones on TV soaps, and it is derived from the
radio soap operas.  I listened to them as well and so did my mother.  And
Saturday morning cartoons were wonderful!  I listened to them while my kids
watched.  There was a lot of good TV for children back then.  Captain
Kangaroo was a favorite at our house, and Lassie, Rin-Tin Tin, and the
Mickey Mouse Club.  Sorry, got carried away.  <smile>

Sue S.