[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Being-sick entertainments

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 16:23:17 -0700

I'm ;not sure if they are still called soaps or not.... I use to like all
the old time radio stuff too. Though by the mid 60's they were starting to
go out of fad. Too bad.... They did some real creative stuff:)

And Saturday morning cartoons back when I watched more TV.... :D

Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        You, who are thirsty, come hither: if, by chance, the fountain
fails,

        The goddess has, by degrees, prepared the everlasting waters.

translation by fulcanelli of an inscription on the

statue of maitre plerre, which stood on the parvis of

Notre-Dame-de-Paris until its removal in 1748