[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Being-sick entertainments

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 16:26:22 -0400

Having kids to take care of changes. My baby's 30, and calls me when she's sick, just to sympathize.

Mickey Prahin micka@xxxxxxxxxx MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone: (614) 670-4011 Check out Bob's new CD at http://www.boballentrio.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>