[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Fwd: Fw: Blind sight

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 16:25:52 -0700

Hi E and all,

That is very true. When you are blind from birth you grow up with a totally
different experience and I am sure skill sets. I lost my sight at 7 so there
are lots of things that I remember and I am sure I visualize things much
different than someone like you.

Katie

Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        You, who are thirsty, come hither: if, by chance, the fountain
fails,

        The goddess has, by degrees, prepared the everlasting waters.

translation by fulcanelli of an inscription on the

statue of maitre plerre, which stood on the parvis of

Notre-Dame-de-Paris until its removal in 1748