[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Apartment Leases

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 21:21:19 -0600

Hi Cindy,

The lease does specify that in case of power failure, you're supposed to use
battery-operated lighting sources.  I have a couple of those, having just
discovered two nice flashlights as I was packing.

And oh  yes, I much prefer being well-informed.  I'm almost done with the
lease ... I got distracted by a friend's visit.