[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Apartment Leases

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:48:08 -0500

Do they have a website?

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shelley L. Rhodes
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 7:49 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Apartment Leases

A lot of apartment complexes and dormitories prohibit candles for obvious
reasons.

I solved the candle and no flame delemnia by using electric tart warmers and
wax melts.  I buy them from a company called Everything Smells, and they
have a neat texture plus are all natural and biodegrade.  And no flames, no
worries about setting fire to the place.

We have had some terrible apartment fires here in Boston over the last
couple of months, and most were from smoking materials and from forgotten
candles left burning.

Smile.  My complex also doesn't allow dogs except for service dogs, and no
animals that can't be kept in cages.  Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.