[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Apartment Leases

  • From: "NANCY HILL" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 01:51:09 -0400

Perhaps you can use a candle warmer. I have a warmer that warms from the top down using what I think is a high intensity light. It is very good at dispersing the fragrance. I have used it with jar candles or wickless candles. If I ever actually burn a candle, I put it in my clean and dry kitchen sink. With it being there, if for some reason I knock it over, it would be easy to clean up and not catch anything on fire.

I think it's neat how they sent your new lease. I hope if you sign with them, that the co.. will continue to be that accomodating.

Nancy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>