[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Apartment Leases

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:52:03 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting about the candles and kerosene lamps. What
are you supposed to do if the power fails? I guess
they're afraid of fire.

Good idea to rea it carefully before you sign it. I'm
a devotee of the reality court shows--I watch when
eating lunch, doing dishes or ironing--and a lot of
the cases are landlord-tenant cases, usually dealing
with leaving or evicting without proper notice or
getting back security deposits. I've warned my
daughters to take pictures before and after, and/or to
go on a walk-through with the landlord before moving
in and noting any pre-existing damage.

Cindy