[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Marissa's List

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:00:35 -0500

I do think we need to find out about the books on step 1 list which are becoming time sinkholes for folks. When you think about it, a book's download history ought to be one of being simply checked over and either approved or rejected into the validation queue.

The goal is also more achievable when we take into consideration that bookshare can input a great many books into step 1 since they have high capacity scanners.

Well done for this year.  We all got much done.

E.