[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need help with a book I'm scanning

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:42:05 -0800 (PST)

Sorry Julia
I couldn't find te book at my library.
Anastasia

________________________________
From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 10:22:12 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Need help with a book I'm scanning

Hi all. I guess this goes out to the sighted volunteers more than anything.
I've scanned a book called DOLLY by Alanna Nash. It's a biography about Dolly
Parton. it was a library book and I don't have  the book anymore. There's at
least one page in my editing that didn't scan well and I'd appreciate it if
someone could get the book and help with this page, and maybe hold onto the
book until I finish editing it in case there are any other problems. Thanks if
anyone can help.