[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need help with a book I'm scanning

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 10:53:20 -0500

No, she did respond to this list, or at least I think she did. I didn't check to see if she sent it to me privately or to the list but it still had the list subject tag on it so I assumed she sent it to the list. I'm still trying to get through messages after spending yesterday with family so I'm not sure who's doing what, but I appreciate your help. Take care.

Cindy Rosenthal wrote:
Is Katie Caitlyn? She didn't post here so I didn't
know someone already offered. Probably she can get the
book more quickly. I'll order it as backup, But let me
know if she's got it.

Cindy

--- Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have the 2002 edition. There's no rush with it, so
between you and Catie, I appreciate the help and it doesn't matter which one of you does it. Thanks.

Cindy Rosenthal wrote:
Julie,

My library system has two different editions, a
2002
and a 1978. Which one do you have? Do you have the
ISBN number?

Cindy

--- Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all. I guess this goes out to the sighted
volunteers more than anything. I've scanned a book called DOLLY by
Alanna
Nash. It's a biography about Dolly Parton. it was a library
book
and I don't have the book anymore. There's at least one page in my editing that didn't scan well and I'd appreciate it if someone could
get
the book and help with this page, and maybe hold onto the book
until I
finish editing it in case there are any other problems. Thanks if
anyone can help.
 To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
subject
line.  To get a list of available commands, put
the

WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE
BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

A LIST OF BOOKS CURRENTLY BEING SCANNED IS
AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

 To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
subject line.  To get a list of available commands,
put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/wish_list/wish_list.htm