[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need help with a book I'm scanning

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:52:11 -0500

I have the 2002 edition. There's no rush with it, so between you and Catie, I appreciate the help and it doesn't matter which one of you does it. Thanks.

Cindy Rosenthal wrote:
Julie,

My library system has two different editions, a 2002
and a 1978. Which one do you have? Do you have the
ISBN number?

Cindy

--- Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all. I guess this goes out to the sighted
volunteers more than anything. I've scanned a book called DOLLY by Alanna Nash. It's a biography about Dolly Parton. it was a library book and I don't have the book anymore. There's at least one page in my editing that didn't scan well and I'd appreciate it if someone could get the book and help with this page, and maybe hold onto the book until I finish editing it in case there are any other problems. Thanks if
anyone can help.

WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/wish_list/wish_list.htm
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

A LIST OF BOOKS CURRENTLY BEING SCANNED IS AVAILABLE AT http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/