[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need help with a book I'm scanning

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 10:56:06 -0500

Oops. So you did email me privately. Sorry. <smile> I do have the newer edition so we're all good. Thanks for offering to help. Take care.

Katie Mihaly wrote:
Sorry, Hi, I'm Katie, and I just emailed Julie directly thinking it would be easier. I've got the book on the way-- I believe the newer edition, I didn't realize there were 2. I'm a new volunteer. Nice to meet you.

Katie

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 9:02 PM, Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Is Katie Caitlyn? She didn't post here so I didn't
    know someone already offered. Probably she can get the
    book more quickly. I'll order it as backup, But let me
    know if she's got it.

    Cindy

    --- Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx

    <mailto:bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    <http://www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm>

    > > A LIST OF BOOKS CURRENTLY BEING SCANNED IS
    > AVAILABLE AT
    > > http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
    > > www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm
    <http://www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm>

    <mailto:bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    > subject line.  To get a list of available commands,

    <mailto:bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE
    COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT
    www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm
    <http://www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm>

    http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
    www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm
    <http://www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm>

    <mailto:bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get