[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Help with Footnote Symbols

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:40:01 -0700

Thanks, Kellie.

I was going to leave them as they were, but now I am in doubt because while the
double dagger is displayed on my Pac Mate as dots 2-3-4-6, the single dagger
doesn't show anything on the Braille display.  If I arrow over it, it will say
'single dagger', but the Braille display just shows a space.  Probably Duxbury
is better than the Braille translator in my Pac Mate, but how do I know?  Just
to be safe, I think I will go back to the numbering approach I had originally
considered.