[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need Help with Footnote Symbols

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:00:24 -0500

Evan,

The issue isn't what OpenBook or K-1000 does with them, but what Duxbury
does with them.  They'll be fine in DAISY, but I haven't a clue as to how
they'll look in BRF.  Maybe Pratik knows, but you may just have to try it
and see.  Whatever it does, it should be consistent, so I doubt anyone will
have trouble recognizing that they denote a footnote.

HTH

Gerald

  _____