[bksvol-discuss] Re: More missing page numbers

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 02:14:51 -0400

Mary,

This is important to know. Many people here use that technology and I am sure many students out there will be facing the same problem. It is something that needs to be resolved. We should be thanking you for pointing-out a major glitch in that programming.

Maithe
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>