[bksvol-discuss] Re: More missing page numbers

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 05:02:32 -0700 (PDT)

Mayrie, I think the book with the page numbers at the top is an improvement
over the one with numbers at the bottom, because you have to "turn to" a
different page to find the solution. So if you still want to give it a look
over when you have a chance, I think that would be very good.

  Are the page numbers in there when you download the rtf from step 1? And if
so, why aren't they there when you download the book from the collection?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Foul Play - Tori Carrington
If you broke it, lost it, need it cheap or just can't find it anywhere else,
find it at eBay!