[bksvol-discuss] More Formatting Tangles

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:49:08 -0500

MessageDear Volunteers,

Though I'm slowly but surely completing validations and having them approved, I
discover new computer puzzles in each new book. You probably know this by heart
now, but I'm using Microsoft Word editing an RTF file with windows XP and jaws.

My current problem is this. The first several pages of my accurately scanned
book have long lines stretching from the right to the left margins.

Then, the format changes and the lines are only half or two thirds as long.
I've experimented, but haven't succeeded in making the line lengths match those
of the first part of the book. The font is the same.

I would appreciate any of your suggestions. Every time I come to you with a
question, I learn something new and try not to repeat the same question. Sarah,
Mike, Cindy, Julie, Shannon, Sue, and so many of you have made suggestions
which solved my problem allowing me to complete a validation. It has been so
kind of you to help me along.

Thank you in advance!

Always With Love,

Lissi