[bksvol-discuss] Re: Messed up Braille

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 16:42:05 -0600

I read with the Braille Note as well, and I've never noticed that line
lengths were a huge problem.  The problem was much worse on the Braille
Sense, which I worked with a couple of years ago, but I understand that
they've fixed it now.  I usually read with the book reader, and I use the
function for continuously scrolling the Braille.  I'll try to remember to
check my settings today, just in case there's a particular setting that may
help.  My guess is that it's a settings problem, rather than an actual
problem with the Bookshare files... Most of them anyway. <Smile>

Jana