[bksvol-discuss] Re: Top 5 reasons why a book gets remanded to the Step 1 Validation List

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 17:12:17 -0500

Gustavo,

I am validating the book whose first pages are pasted below.  I can't find a
clear copyright statement.  Can you give me your thoughts on whether or not I
should reject this book?  I just wanted to ask before I just rejected it in
case it was acceptible the way it is.

Thanks.

Third Edition

LEADERSHIP

THEORY AND PRACTICE

Peter G. Northouse Western Michigan

 SAGE Publications

International Educational and Professional Thousand Oaks ^ London ^ New Delhi

2004 by Sage Publications, Inc.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or utilized in any
form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying,
recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without
permission in writing from the publisher.

For information:

Sage Publications, Inc. 2455 Teller Road

Thousand Oaks, California 91320 E-mail: order@xxxxxxxxxxx Sage Publications Ltd.

1 Oliver's Yard 55 City Road London EC 1 Y 1 SP United Kingdom

Sage Publications India Pvt. Ltd. B-42 Panchsheel Enclave

New Delhi 110 017 India

Printed in the United States of America

Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data Northouse, Peter Guy.

Leadership: Theory and practice / Peter G. Northouse.- 3rd ed.

cm.

Includes bibliographical references and indexes. ISBN 0-7619-2566-X (pbk.)

1. Leadership. 2. Leadership-Case studies. I. Title. HM 1261.N67 2003

303.3'4dc2l

2002156650

This book is printed on acid-free paper.

06 07 10

Acquisitions Editor: Editorial Assistant: Copy Editor:

Production Editor: Typesetter: Proofreader: Indexer:

Cover Designer:

Al Bruckner MaryAnn Vail Kate Peterson Diane S. Foster

C&M Digitals (P) Ltd. Scott Oncy

Molly Hall Michelle Lee