[bksvol-discuss] Re: Messed up Braille

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 11:14:54 -0500

What book specifically. We always want to know about specific book titles which need improving on this list.

E.
At 10:48 AM 1/5/2007, you wrote:
I use a Braillenote to read books. Why is the Braille so bad from Bookshare? I can understand some mistakes because of scanners but this is silly. Lines are all different lengths and pages are all wrong and numbered incorrectly.