[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Well put, Lissi

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 17:59:26 -0500

Dear Cindy, and Bookshare Friends,

Cindy, you are most generous with your kind words. I'm a writer all right. Lesson plans, thousands and thousands of them!

Sure you can quote me as long as you leave out the stupid stuff I've said. The article you are remembering, though, the one you really want to quote is Anastasia's.

I always tend to be upbeat about Bookshare, but yesterday I was a little over the top and it wasn't my fault. I blame Robin Williams! I'm validating a Robin Williams biography and how can there be a biography of Robin Williams that isn't funny? Usually I get too bored with celeb bios to finish them, but this author could write about an empty pickle jar and make it interesting. Add in Robin's personal remarks, both poignant and hysterical, and you've got a book to look forward to. I'm on page 55, a fifth of the way through, and will finish as soon as I can.

Always with love,

Lissi