[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mayrie's messages

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 16:07:59 -0600

Hi Mayrie,

This one says Segoe UI, not Times New Roman, and nope, it isn’t any better.
And strangely, my reply says it is bold Tahoma 10, but it doesn’t appear
underlined like your message to which I am replying.  But I wonder if that
gives anyone a clue?  Mayrie’s doesn’t say bold, but mine does, and I usually
have Calibri 12 point.  Weird!!!

Sue S.